April and October (except Easter Week)
1 July – 31 August
5 January – 10 January
23 December – 4 January
Terms of Payment
Guest must make the deposit payment 50% within 3 working days of availability confirmation. The remaining balance payment (50%) must be paid 60 days (depends on the villa and rental season) before the scheduled arrival date.
For rentals beginning more than 30/60 days (depends on the villa and rental season) after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable. For
Baliexclusives Villa Rentals reserves the right to cancel the booking if deposit payment is not received by the Company during 5 days after emailing booking confirmation to the Agent.
For last minute bookings (less than 5 days prior to arrival), full payment on check-in to the villa in US Dollars cash is acceptable. No show on check-in means no refund.
All cancellation notices received by Baliexclusives.com will be acknowledged in writing (by email). It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest’s party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
- Cancellation of one or more days of a booking;
- An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking;
- Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and
- Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
All guests are required to follow the hotel regulations set by the Resort. Tenants (guests) are obliged to present a valid credit card for pre-authorisation or provide a cash deposit upon check-in as a security bond for each villa (based on hotel policy). These funds can be used to pay for food & beverages in di Mare restaurant, Karma Beach Club, room service orders and for the spa treatments. The hold on the credit card and/ or balance of cash deposit will be released by the hotel on check-out once all accounts have been settled. This security bond CAN NOT be used to pay for petrol or extra hours usage of the car, payment of which should be given direct to the driver.
- Accommodation for six people, plus one infant sleeps free of charge in parents’ bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge).
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service (provided by the resort staff).
- Regular gardening and pool cleaning (provided by the resort staff).
- Gas-fired barbeque under staff supervision (gas is provided).
- Complimentary one-time airport pick up and drop off, as well as Kuta / Nusa Dua / Seminyak / Sanur area one-time pick-up and drop-off (for direct bookings only).
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in villa and on resort’s premises.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- A 6-seater car with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for up to eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees).
- Villa attendants to assist the guests during their stay, six days per week (provided by our management). Their working hours are until 8pm.
- Complimentary use of resort facilities including private beach club with cable car access, gym, kids’ club, meeting room.
- Satellite TV channels available in master suite and in the lounge.
- Sound system with iPod connection.
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
- Additional person (if more than six guests), child above 12 years or adult is chargeable at USD 35 per night, including tax. Comfortable extra bed is provided. Additional children under 12 years sleeping in the study room using existing bedding are charged at half-price (USD 17.50 per night). Maximum of 8 guests including children.
- Villa Gita is set up for self-catering with a fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blender, pans and cooking utensils provided). Guests can use the resort’s room service and two restaurants; orders will be charged to the guests’ bill.
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request for a fee of USD 75 + 10% tax per day. Staff working hours are 8am – 8pm. Guests are required to provide money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and the cook will provide receipts. Please note that the villa has no stocks of basic items like spices and condiments.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour. Guests are responsible for payment of any parking and toll charges.
- Massages and Spa treatments both in-villa and in the Karma Spa.
- Group wellness classes performed in the resort. Please refer to the resort’s weekly activities guide.
- 24/7 resort room service.
- Additional staff (i.e. baby sitter); and your villa attendant overtime (after 8pm).
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets. Laundry and dry cleaning. Late staff service after 7pm (charged at Rp 100,000 per hour) – not applicable for late check-in and late check-out.
- Gratuities for staff members are welcome.
Your personal butler will be there to greet you at Villa Gita Ungasan – your contemporary-styled, two-storey, three-bedroom residence, with a courtyard garden and a 6 x 4-metre pool lined with green Java stone. The villa is constructed of local materials, and features white palimanan walls, marble floors, and a shingle roof.
- Three luxuriously-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Master bedroom has walk-in cabinet, while other bedrooms have wardrobes.
- Master bathroom has shower and a bathtub.
- Master bedroom comes with an international-channel TV, DVD player, and work desk.
- Air-conditioned study room, which can be used as an additional bedroom for two extra persons.
- Quality bedding and towels, bathrobes, and original toiletries.
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with sofa seating, flat screen TV with DVD player and international channels, with a kitchen and dining table for eight, and floor-to-ceiling folding glass doors leading to the pool deck.
- Fully equipped European-style kitchen with a fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, juice extractor, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dishwasher (hotel provides washing detergent on request).
- Washing machine (guests need to buy detergent).
- 6 x 4 metre overflow swimming pool.
- Timber pool deck with three sun loungers and an umbrella.
- Outdoor garden rattan furniture including table, chairs and lounging chair.
- Small, well-manicured garden with tropical shrubs and ornamental pond.
Ungasan Beach Villas is a group of privately owned residences rest within gated and secured boutique resort located on the Bukit Peninsula, 16km from Bali’s International Airport and 20km from the endless shopping, vibrant nightlife and international restaurants of Seminyak. Ubud — Bali’s centre for fine arts and cultural performances — is 49km to the north. The remainder of the island offers a rich mosaic of cultures, tastes, sights and sounds, together with a wide array of activities.
The Bukit Peninsula is a 140-square-kilometre limestone tableland that dangles like a pendant upon a chain at the southern tip of the island. A curious, windswept geographic feature, it stands out in sharp contrast to Bali’s lush, alluvial plains.
‘Bukit’ is the Indonesian word for hill, and this dry-land outcrop was once home solely to seaweed farmers, fisherman and die-hard surfers. Since the Millennium, however, this up-and-coming region has reinvented itself to become the most up-market destination on the island. The Bukit now boasts some of Bali’s most opulent destination villas, glamorous private estates, and internationally-branded boutique hotels, making it the area of choice for discerning travellers and residents.
The turquoise waters are the playground of migrating whales, and the dry, rocky landscape is dotted with wild flowers, manioc, prickly pear cactus, scarlet flowering flamboyants and fascinating kapok trees. This region is much drier than the rest of the island, cooled by coastal hill breezes. Even in the rainy season it is a reliable sun-trap. When the waves are calm and the tide is full, turtles and dugongs can be seen swimming in the crystal waters close to the shore. The Bukit presents some of the most idyllic beaches in Bali; hidden sandy coves – a dream for both surfers and non-surfers alike, although not always safe for swimming.
The 18-hole, championship, New Kuta Golf Course at Pecatu, covers 85 hectares above Dreamland Beach, and was designed by Ronald Fream. Its signature hole, no. 15, commands splendid views. The course is just 15 minutes’ drive from the resort.
Perched on a cliff 70 metres above the roaring Indian Ocean, Pura Uluwatu (11km) is one of Bali’s nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are spectacular.
Tanjung Benoa (17km) is full of water sport operators offering everything from wakeboarding, kitesurfing, waverunning and kneeboarding to Flyfish – a floating bed that gets dragged by a speedboat and flies up in the air. Also waterskiing, jetskiing, windsurfing, para-sailing, power boats, banana boats and glass bottomed boats.
Feel the adrenaline rush at Paintball Bali (4km) by participating in an adventure team sport like no other. The three-hectare compound with three independently themed courses is located on the Bukit and features the latest imported equipment from the US.
Hang around surfers in Bali and you will hear mention of Uluwatu, Padang-Padang, Impossibles, Bingin, Dreamland, Balangan, Nyang-Nyang and Green Ball – poetically named waves that break on shallow reefs creating long, long tubes. All of these world-class reefbreaks are located on The Bukit.
The glorious crescent-shaped Jimbaran Beach (10km) is home to a plethora of seafood ‘warung’; these simple cafes extend across the length of the beach and serve up the catch of the day.
|Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|USD 275||USD 330||USD 385|