Baliexclusives.com is owned and operated by PT Bali Interactive Media Consultants (www.imkindo.com), Baliexclusives.com is granted the right by CV Nina Bali Villas to market the villas they promote on their website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than the property managers or owners and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
By making a reservation on our web site, you accept and agree to the relevant booking conditions, including cancellation and no-show policies applicable to that booking. The general cancellation and no-show policy of each hotel/villa is made available on the web site at the property description page and voucher. Please read the booking conditions on the property description page carefully prior to making your reservation or contact us with any questions. Check-in Check-out times are different for each property and can be seen on the property description page.
If you fail to check-in on time on the day of your reservation and do not alert us the remaining portion of your reservation may be cancelled and a request for a refund may not be given. Regardless of the property cancellation policy, Baliexclusives.com has there own cancellation fee, this will be indicated on the property description page and booking voucher. Please carefully check the property details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please send us an email (contact form on the web site) with your request and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Additional Charges by Hotels/Villas
Please note that all prices on the web site are for your hotel/villa room reservation only and are for the requested stay dates and number of people indicated, unless indicated otherwise. Baliexclusives.com displays the rates exclusive of tax and service charges and per night on the web site. The additional tax and service charges will be shown during the booking procedure. You will see the total inclusive price prior to confirming your booking on the checkout page. You can cancel the booking at any time prior to the final confirmation screen.
What is included in the rate is displayed on the web site (under inclusions) and/or in the confirmation email/voucher. When breakfast is included it will be displayed in the inclusions. Insurance of any kind is never included in the rates. The standard hotel/villa room reservations are for single or double occupancy, extra beds will incur extra charges including breakfast (check description page for prices). The property may refuse to accept extra persons if not informed in advance. Optional facility fees and personal consumptions are never included such as, parking charges, minibar charges, phone calls, room service, food & beverage, gala dinners, movie rentals, internet, etc..
Check your health insurance before coming to make sure you are covered. We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive insurance to protect you and all those that accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations and other travel contingencies. We also strongly recommend a health insurance that covers medical evacuation for emergencies.
Neither Baliexclusives, the Owner nor the Owner’s Representative accepts any responsibility or liability for: any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, strike, demonstration, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns, or any technical, structural, electrical, plumbing or other problems or difficulties with the Property which make it unsafe or unusable, or any other circumstances which amount to ‘force majeure’ or Acts of God, or other events beyond the Owner’s control.
PT Interactive Media Consultants nor Baliexclusives.com will not be held responsible for any circumstances.
Damage and Losses
Clients are responsible for leaving the property and its contents in good order and in a clean condition. The client is to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation. The owner reserves the right to repossess the property if clients or any member of the client’s party causes excessive damage or nuisance or engages in any unlawful activity.
PT Interactive Media Consultants shall not be liable to the client or to any other occupier or guest on the property for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience caused and will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings, car and its contents to any member of the party during the holiday.
Whilst the agency makes every effort to ensure that brochure descriptions are accurate and that properties meet its required standards, the Agency cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the property or its amenities, which are beyond its control. Nor can it accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use or condition of the property and its appearances, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, exceptional weather conditions or owner’s negligence. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, car, and its contents of the hirer or any member of the party during the holiday.
If the hirer considers that he/she has cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should first be taken up with the owner or villa manager. If satisfaction cannot be obtained, the client should then report the matter at once to our office. In such cases, if the agency considers the complaint valid, a partial refund may be offered. This will have to be discussed and approved by the relevant villa owner and may take several weeks to finalize. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of the monies paid. The Agency will not entertain claims lodged by a client upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.
- Go to the website of www.Baliexclusives.com (Managed by PT Interactive Media Consultants).
- Select the type of property, check -in date , check out date and number of rooms, then click “Inquire Now”.
- We will check the availability of the selected property.
- When the villa is available you will receive a secure payment link via e-mail.
- Payment is processed by our trusted partner CV Nina Bali Villas, who market the villas.
- PayPal, Visa & MasterCard Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full unless otherwise agreed prior to making a booking and as specified for the particular accommodation.Credit Card payments are process via our online secure merchant facility managed by DOKU.
- Select the desired payment systems : PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, or ClickPay BNI ATM Bersama (any ATM).
- If you select a payment system through the transfer, then the Reservation Detail page will appear . Information that needs to be completed on this page are : customer name, address, electronic mail ( e – mail ) the buyer and residential address. On that page , also contains information about the terms and conditions applicable to bookings with Transfer payment system If you are finished completing the form on the page and click the ” I accept this term Policy”. If there is other information to be added to the attention of the The accommodation provider , can be placed on an empty column ” additional comment”. Then click the ” process payment “. Once again be verified payment process will be continued or not . Click the ” ok ” and then there will be confirmation that the reservation process transfer payment system has been completed and successfully done. Confirmation of reservation and payment system chosen will be sent by electronic mail ( e – mail ) to the email address listed in the Guest personal data within a maximum of 1 ( one ) day or 24 hours after the reservation process is completed successfully.
- To use the transfer payment system of choice, complete the payment transaction by transferring a total cost listed on the booking confirmation email to accounts of CV BNI Nina Bali Villas, either through Bank BNI, BNI or BNI ATM Direct.
- Fax or email proof of payment to the account transfer transactions BNI CV Nina Bali Villas to the fax number or email address listed on the reservation confirmation and a payment system that is sent via electronic mail.
- If you choose the credit card payment system , then the Reservation Detail page will appear. Information that needs to be completed on this page are : customer name, email address, a name, and the buyer Personal Details : First name, last name, address, city, zip code, country, phone number, fax number and phone number. On that page , also contains information about the terms and conditions applicable for booking with Credit Card payment system. If you are finished completing the form on the page and click the ” I accept this term Policy”. If there is other information to be added to the attention of the accommodation provider, can be placed on an empty column ” additional comment”. Then click “continue “. Once again be verified payment process will be continued or not . Click the ” ok ” and then there will be confirmation that the process of reservation and payment by credit card has been completed and successfully done . Confirmation of reservation and payment system chosen will be sent by electronic mail ( e – mail ) to the email address listed in the Guest personal data within a maximum of 1 ( one ) day after the reservation process and completed successfully.
- Take the print out the reservation confirmation and payment by credit card are sent automatically via electronic mail and show it to the front desk clerk at the hotel during check -in process.
- When guests book and complete the ordering process, thus fully been accepted price and description of each room type or promotions are available at the site www.ninabalivillas.com.
- Guests who have completed the process of ordering and payment means accepting these general conditions as a revelation approving regulations.
- Save the evidence or proof of transfer payments at any time if necessary.
- When guests have completed the payment process, it is automatically approved guests have expressed a specified price and terms.
- Rooms that have been ordered and payment has been processed irrevocably ( refund). To request a refund subject to the terms & conditions set out by the accommodation provider (Owner and/or Manager) for the individual accommodation as published on the appropriate listing page of www.Baliexclusives.com please contact email@example.com.
- Information to be provided by credit card users:
- Type of Credit Card
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Expiration Date
- 3 Digit Card Verification Number
- All payments using a credit card online facilities is subject to the following conditions
- PT Interactive Media Consultants accept Visa and MasterCard cards.
- When filling out a form online payment funds will be deducted from the credit card used in the rupiah currency. All Purchases made online on the website will be processed in the conversion Rupiah (IDR ) at the exchange rate published on www.Baliexclusives.com which is updated daily.
- All credit card transactions will be processed within a period of 1 X 24 hours.
- Secure Credit Card Payment :
- Process reservation and payment confirmed safe by the Secure Sockets Layer ( SSL ), which provides full security and SSL freedom to shopping online for every guest without worrying about the possible theft of credit card information.
- PT Interactive Media Consultants will confirm details of payment through electronic mail (e – mail ) within a maximum period of 1 ( one ) day after the reservation process and completed successfully. PT Interactive Media Consultants, after receiving your payment details; double check avaliability of your chosen accommodation with the appropriate accommodation provider to ensure the property is not double booked. An e-email will be sent within 24 hours to confirm your booking. If, in the event that the accommodation has been double booked PT Interactive Media Consultants will notify you within 24 hours and
- Offer you an equal accommodation that is approved by you or;
- Offer you a refund in full or refund of should you not approve of the alternative accommodation option.
- Using guest online credit card facility agreed with all policies applicable to Baliexclusives.com (Managed by PT Interactive Media Consultants) relating to your Internet resources.
- All of the information provided in the form of credit card payment facility will be handled in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction must be subject to the specific terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order or subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
www.Baliexclusives.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and these terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at: info@Baliexclusives.com
All prices on the website are denominated in USD and inclusive of all taxes.
All elements on the website either visual or sound, including technology are protected by copyright. All of these elements are the property of The ABC Hotel is exclusively and can not be used without written permission from PT Interactive Media Consultants. All information will be kept confidential by guests.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused services shall be refunded.
What if I need to cancel my booking?
We understand that sometimes circumstances change, and you may want to cancel your reservation.
Each individual accommodation has their own unique Cancellation Policy. The accommodation cancellation policy is stated in the individual property reservation page. Please carefully check the appropriate cancellation policy as stated in the individual accommodation listing description before making your booking.
If an unforseable event happens and you need to cancel your reservation, here’s what to do :
- Check the cancellation policy for the accommodation that has been published on the website to see if they will allow you to cancel your reservation . You will also find it printed on your booking confirmation email .
- Contact our Customer Service Centre info@Baliexclusives.com to have canceled the reservation and please have your Booking Confirmation Number ready.
- We will send you an email to confirm the cancellation.
Remember that you can contact us Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. An after hours contact is avaliable on your booking voucher.
What if I want to change my booking date?
The same policy for cancellation is used to determine restrictions and penalties about to change your booking date. So once again, it is important to check the policy before you book, especially if you think there is a chance you may need to change your reservation. You will find policies on the same page as the accommodation description. Remember that where you have booked can change their rates at any time on our website, so that new dates you want to stay now may be more ( or less ) expensive than your date originally booked.
If you think you need to change the date your booking, here’s what to do :
- Check accommodation booking policy has been published on the website to see if they will allow you to change your reservation. You will also find it printed on your booking confirmation email .
- Contact our Customer Service Centre at info@Baliexclusives.com and have your Booking Confirmation Number ready .
- We will send you an email to confirm your booking change.
Remember that you can contact us Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An after hours contact is provided on your booking confirmation email.
Only services presented and available on the site can be reserved by the Guest. The Guest is solely responsible for his/her choice of services. The Guest confirms that they are aware of the nature, the purpose and the reservation terms of the services available on this website. The reservation is deemed accepted by the Guest at the end of the reservation process.
Unless otherwise stated, all properties on Baliexclusives.com are subject to availability. Payment for a property does not guarantee its availability. After we receive payment we will make contact with the manager or owner of the property and confirm your booking via email within 24 hours.
In the case that a property could not honored a guaranteed or prepaid reservation; Baliexclusives.com will offer a property of an equivalent category. Baliexclusives.com shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the guaranteed or prepaid reservation in case of force majeure.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
These Terms and Conditions of Online Sale are governed by the Indonesian Law.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Indonesia govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.